Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Coming Soon: Episode 5!

Episode 5 is going to be premiering very soon, featuring guests Lindsay Hunter and Natalie Edwards. Both former residents of the Sunshine State, and both very funny, entertaining guests, they made Episode 5 easily one of the liveliest installments of Breakfast With the Author yet. To whet your appetite during the countdown to our release, I wanted to post a couple of things. The video below is of Lindsay reading one of her pieces during AWP last year. She's one of my favorite live readers and if you watch this it'll be obvious why.



I wanted to find a video of Natalie reading as well, because she's equally excellent live, but instead I'm going to point you here to one of my favorite short stories of hers. This hilarious piece from the Rumpus.com does a good job of showing off her sense of humor.

Enjoy, and stay tuned for Episode 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment